Sunday, December 9, 2012

Deck the Harley With Boughs of Holly...


 "Deck the Harley with boughs of Holly...  fa la la la la... la la la la...


"Jack is going to kill me when he gets home from coffee...  fa la la la la...  la la la la...  "  You know me...  our home is all  decked out for Christmas... and Jack's beloved Harley looked so lonely out in the garage this time of year...  soooo... fa la la la la...  la la la la... actually... he loves my vivid imagination and craziness!  I do this every year... he'd be disappointed if I didn't do it again this year... and little does he know that when he rides it after Christmas, he always has glitter on his bum...  tee hee hee!...   Jack is a retired police officer and rode motors for much of his career and was the motors training officer...  they always rode Harleys...  gee...  I wonder if the whole SLCPD  motor squad would like me to decorate theirs...  hmmm???...fa la la la la...  xoxo  Julie Marie





11 comments:

  1. hahaha...LOVE IT! Thanks for putting a smile on my face :) I hope you are doing well.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love it! H loves my craziness too, never knows what to expect....doesn't it make for a fun marriage! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha-----so cute! I think Jack should take it for a spin : )
    sending love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, how totally cool ;)
    I just love it my friend....

    Happy Hoildays to you and yours ;)

    Hugs~
    Mati

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Julie Marie are a delight,
    This is so funny, and I will be singing the song YOUR way all day :-)
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ! My biker buddy would have loved his Harley all decked out for Christmas . Yes I used to be a biker chick many years ago . Still have a soft spot for Harley's especially the Heritage Springer white and red with black leather tasseled saddle bags . I have a model of it lol . hence the name of our cat Harley who purrs like one lol . Hope you have a roaring good day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Country Gal... well, since Jack is not a "biker" just a Harley lover, I think the Harley bikers might give him a bad time if they saw him with glitter on his bum!... xoxo... Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

    I'm so glad I'm here and YOU are there! :)

    LOVE IT!

    :)xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blog Pennys Vintage Home is gone! I am trying to reach blogger to find out if they can recover...til then..I have a new blog Penny's Romantic Home. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! Hugs. Penny

    ReplyDelete