Friday, December 7, 2012

My Hot Chocolate Station...


I have been loving seeing everyones cute candy stations, treat stations... hot chocolate stations and all...  so much so that I decided to set up a hot chocolate station of my own today!...  every night when Jack and I sit down to relax and maybe watch a movie or something, I fix us a nice, relaxing cup of hot chocolate...  how fun to gather all my necessities and put them in one place!...


I rounded up my Christmas mugs and cups...  measuring spoons and such...  hot chocolate of course...  candy canes for swizzle sticks...  a little jar with a lid holds mini marshmallows waiting to toss in...  yum!...


Must have some yummy chocolate candy to go along with our drinks...

 
I placed it all in a corner on my counter...


And also on my wooden plate drying rack...


Love how it all came together...


Can't wait till tonight for my special treat!...



What could be better on a foggy and cold winters night...  xoxo...  Julie Marie

11 comments:

  1. This little hot chocolate station is an adorable idea! Everything you need in one spot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all soo cute ! I have winter printed mugs I love to use as well ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to get together and have a cocoa party! Your station is cute!
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So festive! And delicious! :) You've made me thirsty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie Marie - Absolutely love your hot chocolate station and had fun putting one together to enjoy when my children and grandchildren drop by. Then to make gifts for some friends, I ran to Michaels, bought some shoe box size lined baskets, added Christmas mugs, Swiss Miss Chocolate, a jar of tiny marshmallows (loved that idea), a pretty tea towel, and candy canes. Such a fun gift to put together. Thank you for the inspiration, and I will certainly credit you with the idea when I give my gifts. Holiday Hugs from Minnesota, Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruthie... your children and grandchildren will love those and so will your friends who receive their little basket of goodies!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie-- I love your idea of a hot chocolate station just for the 2 of you-- so romantic and special! ( I just might have to copy your idea!!)
    Have a wonderful weekend-- enjoy your hot cocoa!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Julie, I love your hot chocolate station and your wonderful festive mugs and goodies.
    Just a darling idea.
    Wish I could pop over and share a cup with you.
    XO Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hot chocolate station. I don't have much counter space or I would make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super idea, and such lovely accoutrements for your Hot Chocolate Station Deb C♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Comfy and cozy are we Julie Marie. Ha, ha, just realized it rhyms. Love your little coca station!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete