Sunday, November 11, 2012

I always was a Summer girl...



Yep, here I am struttin' my stuff back in 1950...  you don't need to try to guess my age now...  I was one year old then... I am 63 now... and life is good!...  I never can understand why women try to hide their age...  women are beautiful at every age... some of the most beautiful women I know are in their late 80's and early 90's...it's a state of mind... they are young at heart...  I want to be just like them when I grow up!...


My sister emailed me some old photos this morning...  we each shared all of my daddy's old boxes of photos and we laughed this morning until our stomachs ached!... this one of me was in her box of pics...  whadda ya think?...  new profile pic???... no way will you ever see the other ones!...  xoxo...  Julie Marie  aka "chubba" as my little sis called me today!...  (I did thin out some as I got older!)...

  

11 comments:

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Love this very cute!

Deborah Celtic Heart said...

Such a cute photo. Shame you won't share the others (giggles)

Country Gal said...

I often look back on my families old photos as have them from my mums house when she passed ! It is great to see them all and have wonderful memories ! Cute photo ! Have a good day !

Olive said...

I love the expression on your little face:}

Blondie's Journal said...

You were a little doll, still are! I believe true beauty comes with age!

XO,
Jane

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I just love it! You were a cutie then and a beauty now

Kit said...

You were such a cutie pie! And you still are! Hope you are surviving your snow. :) Kit

Kit said...

You were such a cutie pie! And you still are! Hope you are surviving your snow. :) Kit

Old Time Cindy said...

This photo of you is so adorable! :)

Deb said...

Adorable ♥

Everyday Sparkles said...

You were a natural poser! I love it and those cute shoes and socks are adorable!