Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween...



First of all, I want to say that my heart and prayers are going out to all affected by the hurricane...  when you think about donating to some of the charities to help...  don't forget all of God's precious little creatures who need our help as well...  if you would like a list of some of the best places to donate for the animals, please send me an email... or click on one of the links on my sidebar...  I will be adding more links soon... animals are all so very precious to me... and I so appreciate anything at all you can give...


Wishing you all a safe and Happy Halloween...  xoxo  Julie Marie


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful heart you have Julie Marie ♥
    Happy Halloween to you & sweet Tess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A safe and wonderful Halloween to you, too, Julie Marie. You have a wonderful heart- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Charlie and the Great Pumpkin. Happy Halloween to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful !Papa and I donate to our local animal shelter to help ! Have a Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great. We forget about that. What a terrible storm and so many many affected. Have a great Halloween

    ReplyDelete