Sunday, September 23, 2012

Old~fashioned Harvest Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins...(Almost really good enough to eat!)...


 Several posts ago, I showed you how to make creamy velvet pumpkin pie...  today, I will share with you how to make yummy old~fashioned Harvest whole~wheat pumpkin muffins...


 First, take a vintage muffin tin... the older,  more "seasoned" the better...


Then, line the muffin cups with pretty colored Autumn leaves... next  add one baby pumpkin to each muffin cup... toss in one sparkly coppery~colored acorn... (may substitute regular acorn if you are out of sparkle... but why on earth would anyone be out of sparkle?...  isn't it a staple in every pantry?)...

Carefully top with freshly harvested and dried whole wheat...  garnish wheat with a pretty little freshly~gathered from the trail baby pinecone... (may substitute baby pinecone with baby chestnut, seedpod, dried flowers, or any one of Nature's treasures... best if they have been gently gathered from the trail, of course)...


Next, have a sip of coffee and admire your creation...


Place gently on table...  relax... and enjoy!...  Fall baking is sooo much fun!... I had such a good time making this up and love how it turned out... you ladies are all so crafty, and I mean that in the nicest way...  you are always coming up with fun things to create out of vintage treasures... and today, I did!... this is a Julie Marie original!... xoxo... Linking up with What's It Wednesdays with Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants, and Vintage Inspiration Fridays, Fabulous Fall Fun with Debra at Common Ground...

 



10 comments:

  1. I like it ! Wonderful idea for fall decor ! Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Julie Marie! I love your "recipe"', my friend! Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I would so put this out on display...you are a crafty one toooooo...lol
    Thanks for sharing the recipe sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious idea for fall decor. LOVE IT!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looks gooooooooood my friend! Such a cute post!
    sending hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful fall project! I think I need to find my old muffin pan and get collecting fall things...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your muffin tin. I love those vintage kitchen wares!

    ReplyDelete