Saturday, September 8, 2012

Harvest Basket...



I wanted a pretty new centerpiece for our table in our breakfast nook... I was going to take my old tool caddy that had belonged to my daddy apart that I fixed up for Autumn last year and re~do it, but decided to keep it the way it is and use it somewhere else in our house... I wanted something new in soft, muted Autumn colors this time...


We have a new store close by called "Gordmans"... I had never heard of it before, not sure if any of you have one?... anyway, I haven't looked around the whole store, but they have a great selection of silk flowers, baskets, garlands, etc for creating arrangements... and their prices are low, low... I chose silk eucalyptus with mixed Autumn grasses and pretty cream~colored Spider Mums... this turned out to be quite a large arrangement, and the total cost was about $20, including the "Harvest" basket... I love it!... what do you think?... does it say "welcome Autumn" to you... it does me!... xoxo...


6 comments:

Country Gal said...

I do love the little bushel basket ! Nice center piece ! Have a good day !

NanaDiana said...

Julie Marie- I love it- It does say Autumn to me- and softly-without shouting FALL!!! I have heard of Gordman's but we don't have one here. xo Diana

Olive Cooper said...

Hi Julie-Marie, not only is it very pretty but that price is quite good. I sell second hand flower arrangements for twenty on consignment. xoxo, olive

Celestina Marie said...

Dear Julie, It is gorgeous and yes it says Autumn and a welcome greeting on your table. I am also enjoying some softer fall colors too and natural elements around.
I have not seen that store here. Sounds like a great place for gathering supplies.
Have fun and a great week.
Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comment. I was out to a girlfriends lunch today. Had a fun day shopping and talking.

Much Love, Celestina Marie

Jill said...

It's just perfect!

White Weathered Hutch, said...

Very pretty Julie Marie.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.