Sunday, June 24, 2012

To Market, to Market...

I love my darling "Market Bag" my friends Jen and El just got in at their beautiful boutique here in Centerville, Madeleine L'Amour... they are all one of a kind, handmade by "Annie Mae", the cutest little local gal... and oh~so~shabby!... the softest, loveliest faded florals and stripes coordinated inside and out... a big roomy pocket on the front...

Another one on the cute back...

Fabric flowers adorn the front and look how cute the tied handles are!...

Inside there are three more roomy pockets for all your goodies... these are nice, generous size bags... perfect for taking along to the Farmers Market, flea markets, grocery store, the beach... what~have~you... shhh!... don't tell Jack... I bought TWO!... one to use for Farmers Market and one to use every day as a Summer purse...

Also available are these cutest ever little bags with a zip top... perfect for holding the little necessities you need to take to the market with you... cash, cellphone, lipstick... keys... etc...

If you love vintage looking and shabby, this is the bag for you!... please tell Jen and El that Julie Marie sent you... they offer shipping throughout the US... they do not have an online shop, but anything on their shop blog is available for purchase... but remember... these beauties are one of a kind!... xoxo...



13 comments:

  1. That is a very roomy bag! Love the mix of fabrics. Boy, you could fill it up with some really great stuff when you are out and about. I sure do miss a good farmer's market. Have a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie-Marie, the fabric is so sweet with the petite flowers. I hope you are doing well and so good to see you here. hugs, olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous back and in beautiful fabrics, have a happy day sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dear Julie,
    Gorgeous bag, so perfect for the summer.I love all those yummy faded colors and soft swirly patterns. I'd use mine for all those garage sales and flea market trips. I need a lot of pockets for that!!!
    So sorry to hear that you've been under the weather, but thank the Lord that surgery wasn't
    required. Glad you are up and going. That sweet gift of love from your Sissy would brighten anyone's day!
    Take care of yourself.
    Big hugs to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these- I would love a pink or yellow one for sure...are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! Love your market totes. You will be the cutest shopper at the Farmer's Market. Many thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie - Your market bag is adorable -- the perfect accessory for a day at the flea market - or on a little "junkin" trip! You will get LOTS of compliments when you step out with this!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that bag! Just my style, too. Love shabby chic and anything with roses! I am going to have to see about getting one. Thank you for telling me about their shop, Julie Marie. I loved the story about your Trixie Belden book. I am amazed at how alike our growing up days were. I, too, absolutely loved Trixie Belden and read all of her books. Hope you have a beautiful upcoming week, sweet friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie,
    I just love your new tote bag. Perfect for a market trip. The color is soft and pretty too. Looks like it will go with everything.
    Have a special Monday.
    XOXO CMD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect market day bag! Gorgeous fabrics ♥

    ReplyDelete