Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Favorite Garden Center...

Hi there!... I took a trip recently down the back roads, along the fields and pastures bordering the Great Salt Lake to the west of me, and drove north about 20 miles to my favorite garden center... it's a Spring ritual that I do every year... (you can see my post from last year here)... besides acres and acres of annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, you name it... they have the most fabulous garden gift shop inside... I am going back to get this sweet fairy if she is still there when I get there... she has been calling my name ever since I came home...

A fairy lovers paradise!...




"Bird Watchers"...

I'll just let you browse... lots of pics!...















These froggies want to come live in my garden too!... hmmm... do we eat or do I spend all my money on garden statues?... xoxo...



10 comments:

Jill said...

Buy the fairy and the frogs! Eating is so overrated. :) I would be in BIG trouble at that gift shop. I love all of those fairies. No surprise to you, I am sure. Thanks for the great tour.

Sunray Gardens said...

What a cute store. I love the old vintage lawn furniture, especially that glider.

Cher Sunray Gardens

Olive Cooper said...

I ask myself the very same question. Love those red hotel chairs.

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Thank you for the LUSCIOUS TOUR! Oh Yes, I saw lots of things I would like to follow me home...BUT... I am here and they are there(thank goodness!). I haven't even visited our garden centers lately being SO AFRAID one or two or three of those little cuties would JUMP RIGHT into my car!!!
Thank you for taking us e-window shopping with you. "SO MUCH FUN"!
Big Hugs,
Donna

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I have such a hard time going to a garden center because I don't know when to quit filling my cart! We have lots of fairies at our house. One of my granddaughters has actually SEEN the fairies and her flushed face and rapid breathing was all the proof I needed.

I say..spend it at the garden center cuz you KNOW someone will always FEED you!;>) xo Diana

Country Gal said...

It's just like my fav garden centre here and it's shop . I hope that fairy is there for you next time you go ! Lovely photos ! Have a great day !

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

WOW, what a wonderful garden center. I could spend a lot of time there. Your photos are gorgeous!!!
Hugs~~~ Daphne

Kelly said...

I am so glad there isn't a place like that around here because I'm afraid they would have more of my money than me! :D

I hope you get your fairy!!

Ana said...

Oh Julie Marie,
So many wonderful treasures...I'm affraid there would be way too many that would want to come home with me. Probably wouldn't eat for weeks...May be not a bad thing, I can stand to lose a few pounds...Hee, hee, hee. I too wish we would live closer to eachother...This way I would tag along with you :-) Hope you are doing well my sweet and dear friend. Sending you, Jack and Tessy a great big hug.

Much love,
♥Ana

Ellen said...

Beautiful garden center! My daughter in law collects the fairies. She would love it!