Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rent to Own... Beautiful Secluded Country Cottages...


Just in time for your Springtime nest~building, these beautiful Country Cottages are available now for immediate occupancy... located in a National Wildlife Federation Certified Wildlife Habitat yard that provides food, water, shelter and a place to raise your young... this darling home is built out of rustic weathered wood and has plenty of room for a growing family... it is nestled amongst gorgeous green Euonymus, offering you the privacy you have been looking for...
Don't wait on this one, as it will go fast!... petite little wren house with stunning view out of front door of Jackmanii Clematis... close to birdbaths, feeders and trees...
Location, location, location!... this eco~friendly home made out of all natural materials sits high amongst a Royal Crabapple tree... a gentle breeze will have you swaying to sleep at night in pure comfort!...
Dine at Idyllhours open~air fruit, berry and nut buffet...
Or take the family to a little log cabin for friendly dining on our deluxe seed mix...
Surrounding grounds in this private community are all protected as Saint Francis watches over all who enter...
Must see inside!!! ... this gorgeous home is surrounded by beautiful Royal Crabapple blossoms and has a breathtaking view of the mountains to the east... imagine waking up in your new home to the stunning sunrises each morning...
Like this, a fabulous early morning sunrise above the majestic mountains just to the east...
For you pretty little butterflies...we are offering this one~of~a~kind butterfly retreat... close your wings and slip gently inside the little slots to rest a spell in the cool shady interior out of the warm summer sun... this one will rent fast, don't hesitate!...
Simple, yet elegant... this little A~frame boasts a Hunter green roof and sets against a wonderful backdrop of rustic rough~hewn cedar... front gardens below offer a variety of beautiful plants and garden decor...


Want stunning sunsets ... like this one, with the sun dropping into the Great Salt Lake to the west?...
and a place nearby to eat?...
Just listed!...This one has it ALL!... Shabby Chic at it's finest!... Robins~egg blue exterior, wood shavings interior... cute tin roof... don't let it get away!...
All interested birdies, please leave your "deposit" in the garden... not on my patio furniture!... Thanks!... xoxo...




20 comments:

  1. Oh Julie Marie - You are TOO funny!!! I hope your community will be filled with flutter and song very quickly! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my all time favorite posts you have ever done!! It is just so cute and I love each house... My fav house is the eco-friendly home. I would love to have something like that for the birds. The birds and butterflies probably cant wait to get to your place... I am glad you got my ecard. I love you and such beautiful photos. Love Filly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bird homes and photos. All the birdies will be very happy. Happy Mothers day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and fun post, Julie Marie! All of your birdie houses looks clean and ready to move in! Now, which one to choose!!

    Beautiful sunrise {sunset?}, just stunning! It looks like you finally have the weather you have been wanting!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful yard you have filled with so many pretty homes and those are lucky birdies who get to live there. Love your post!

    Someone is almost a birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this Post!!! It makes me wish I were small enough to rent one of these fine places. Very creative and fun, Julie Marie. I hope the renters behave themselves. Give Tessy big hugs for Gracie and me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I want tour your homes, they look so devine for all your winged friends.

    Your post just made me laugh!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the bird houses.
    Those sunset photos are beautiful!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie Marie,
    Oh how adorable this post. Your creativity at it's best my friend. I love each and every birdhouse and I hope all this realestate fills quickly as a better community could not be found but in your yard. So cute!!

    If I were a little birdie I would consider one of these fine homes for my own right away.

    So loved talking to you today too. Such a blessing to start my week.
    XOXO
    Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the Real Estate at your place is definitely prime Julie Marie! I know these will go fast even in this economy! I love this post!!!
    Your Mother's day post and tribute to the mothers in your life was so lovely. I adored the pictures of you and Tessy.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked up today and saw a mama bird nesting in our carport! Tis Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cuuuuuute! Love this sweet post. Makes me want to be a little birdie to move in :-)I know that all your new tenants will be absolutely very happy there. Have a wonderful day my dear friend.

    Much love to you,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful and clever post Julie. Are all these little pieces of real estate yours???

    Hugs,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jo... yes, these are all my little "for rents" and all in my own yard and gardens... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie Marie------ What a cute post!!!They have so many to choose from
    All different styles and personalities for them to enjoy!
    Have a great week Sincerely,Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Being a former Realtor, I got such a kick out of your lovely post! Oh my friend, you need to write brochures for all the Realtors in your area...you're fabulous!!

    I wish I had wings, I'd fly over to Idyllhours and make my home in one of those lovely houses!
    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Julie...I loved this! Beautiful little houses with your wonderful commentary about each one...what bird could resist...LOL? I must admit, I was very taken by the quirky look of the first one.

    Hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day and that your birthday tomorrow will be filled with love and tons of fun...:)

    Lynette
    Imagination Lane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie Marie....you have so many sweet shelters! Thanks for linking your post to Cottage Flora Thursday's xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved this post. So entertaining. I read it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Always love visiting your garden posts! Thanks for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday...xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete