Friday, April 1, 2011

Enchanted April...


Welcoming April... to me, the most beautifully enchanting month of all... delicate sweet wild violets fill my garden... the soft Spring breeze carrying their Heavenly scent through the now~warm air... teasing me... telling me to linger just a bit longer outside... in my garden...

Today I shall do just that... as I enjoy this magical time... and the newest of my wild violets I brought home from my Nature walk yesterday and planted amongst my roses and delphiniums, now bursting forth with new life... violets... also known as "Love~in~Idleness"... violets, "modesty, virtue, affection, watchfulness, faithfulness and love"... wishing you a beautiful beginning to a most beautiful month full of Spring's love... xoxo...


11 comments:

Ana said...

Happy April to you me sweet friend. Enjoy your time in the garden. Your violets are beautiful.

Much love,
♥Ana

Dawnll said...

I so look forward to your garden in full bloom.
It will be spectacular.
Hope your doing well

Blondie's Journal said...

I love April, too! I hope all of our bad weather is behind us. Very sweet violets...how have they survived with all of your snow?

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Jane

Anonymous said...

Happy April Ju Ju- The Violets are really pretty... I cant believe April is here- Happy April Fool's Day... Love Filly xxx

June said...

Gorgeous picture sweet friend!!!!
Happy April today!
sending hugs

Mari said...

HELLO JULIE MARIE~HAVE FUN IN YOUR GARDEN PLANTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS :)
ITS BEEN COLD AND RAINING HERE BY ME :( SO NO PLANTING PRETTY BLOOMS FOR ME YET :)

HUGLETS FOR YOU AND SWEET PRINCESS TESS :)
XOXO~MARI

Rebecca said...

Today is my only brother's birthday...such a FOOL he is! :) :) :)

Happy Spring day to you my beautiful friend. Have fun in your garden...

Love, Rebecca

Bobbi said...

Beautiful, as always. Have a wonderful day and give Tessy a hug for Gracie and me.

Sandi said...

Happy April and Happy Spring Julie Marie. I am still waiting for ANY flowers to burst forth. Hopefully soon!
Hugs~

Sheila R said...

Isn't it great to see spring burst forth? Enjoy!!

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Julie Marie,
Happy April and Happy times in your garden. Your violets are gorgeous and will be beautiful keeping company with your other flowers. Can't wait to see your garden this year all in bloom.
This is one of my favoirte times of the year.
Big hugs for you and sweet Tessy XOXO Celestina Marie