Friday, March 25, 2011

Vintage Cowgirl Boots...


I absolutely LOVE cowgirl boots, especially my beautiful vintage white ones... I am reposting a photo of them so my friend Rebecca of A Gathering Place can see how darling boots are as she mentioned in her post today she is thinking about getting a pair...



I have owned cowgirl boots all of my life... and they go so cute with just about anything, from jeans to a frilly dress to a prairie skirt... so Rebecca... you go girl!... I want to see you in some vintage cowgirl boots... there are even PINK ones!... xoxo...


6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Eeek! This is what I'm going to try and find! How totally CUTE! YUMMO!

Love you girly~

Rebecca

Dawnll said...

I have my first pair of black ones still from my riding days.
Oh I would love a pair of pink ones if you see them please let me know I wear 8 1/2

Rita said...

You girls have a great time wearing them! I have a friend that wore them for her "engagement pictures" and they were adorable! These are really cute!

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Oh yea cool boots! judy

Amy Arnaz said...

Julie Marie~
I am LOVING the music on your blog lately. So peaceful and soothing. The vintage boots would be fun to wear with just about anything. Very cute. ~ Amy

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hey Julie,
I love your white boots and I love to wear them too. I have a black pair but need some white for Summer. Larry loves his too and wears them all the time with jeans and even a suit!! I have seen pink too and they are gorgeous.
Have a nice weekend.
XO Celestina Marie