Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Pink Witch It Is...


Oooh, I have decided to be a nice witch this Halloween... a pink witch... now I must conjure up a PINK witch's outfit to wear... not just any old thing... something feminine, and pink, and beautiful... something totally bewitching... perhaps a pink hat with the softest of pink roses on it, with just a touch of vintage lace and perhaps some petite pearls...

Photo from Google Images

Yes, pink it is... and I shall carry one of my pink pumpkins I showed you in my previous post (handpainted for me by the enchanting Celeste of Celestina Marie Designs)... so I am off now... in search of that elusive pink witch's hat... ooh, maybe Mari of A Pocket Full of Roses would know where to find one... she is so beautifully bewitching herself and adores pink... wishing you all a most captivating, mystical and magical day... xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Good morning sweet one,
    OOohhh yes, A sweet PiNk witch you will be this year !! sounds wonderful to me my friend .. You will have to share your darling witches outfit with us .. maybe, just maybe, you won't want to change from this beautiful witch . sounds like FuN .. Happy Autumn day to you ~
    HuGs ~TeA~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Julie Marie....ohhhhhhh....I love your look today.....both you blog and your pink witch....I think it suits you perfectly sweet lady.

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie Marie,
    You would make a stunning pink witch. I cannot wait to see you all dressed up. Hope you find the perfect pink witch hat...You need to hurry though, Halloween is only 4 days away :-)Have fun looking.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO SWEETIE,

    WOW YOU WILL MAKE GLENDA THE GOOD WITCH GREEN WITH ENVY....LOL!!! YOUR GOING TO LOOK STUNNING MY FRIEND, HUMMM A PINK WITCHES HAT!! IF YOU CAN'T FIND ONE YOU CAN ALWAYS PURCHASE ONE AND REINVENT IT BY COVERING HER IN A PRETTY PINK FABRIC :) HA!!!! ADDING SOME BEAUTIFUL TRIMMING AND THERE YOU HAVE IT :) AHHH AND THANKS FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENT :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty picture!!!!!

    By the way, stop by my blog when you get the chance and if interested, enter my give-away.

    Have a happy day!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to see you all made up in PINK goodness Julie Marie! Have fun picking out your outfit and all the accessories!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice indeed, a pink witch you'll be. Love your header. Gorgoeus. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julie Marie, You are always into something aren't you girl?

    Now this is something I have to see, I know you'll come up with something great. I'm so glad you decided on pink.... oh, how pretty you are going to look!

    Hugs*

    ReplyDelete