Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nature Walk...Autumn Bliss in Centerville...


Hello there!... it's so beautiful on my Nature walk these lingering days of Autumn... come along with me... the air is crisp, the sky is blue and the sun casts a golden spell all along the way... what an inviting porch we pass...I could sit in that rocker and daydream for hours...

I am in awe of Mother Nature as she turns the leaves to gold...

One of the beautiful little trails we take from my home...

Beautiful orange berries the birds will soon feast on...

Looking up towards our canyon, the hills are ablaze with color...

One of the burning bushes in our yard...

One of my mums in our yard...


Stunning splashes of color everywhere in my little town...

This is the wonderful old rock home I showed here covered in Wisteria this summer... now given way to Fall's glorious palette...

Past the old shed where the deer are usually waiting to greet us... they must be deep in the trees today...

I always love to have you join me on my Nature walk... wishing you a blissful day as Autumn lingers here a bit longer in Centerville... xoxo

11 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Oh I love the colors of Autumn! We have yet to see much red out here, except for the burning bushes. I love those! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Chambray Blue said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

Beautifully captured through your lens. The colors are extraordinary. Hugs. Tammy

Dawn said...

Always enjoy your walks and so glad you bring us along. I would spend time on the rocker also, what is better then rocking?

June said...

Hi sweetie,
I see your beautiful Utah is showing it's Autumn splendor. I love Utah in the Fall. Actually I love it in all it's season's except Winter. I don't go in Winter, because the pass through the mountains from Idaho to Utah is a bad one in snow. I know that it will only get prettier as the days go on. My daughter lives at the base of the mountains in Layton and I wish I could go and visit right this minute!
Your pictures are beautiful, as usual. I love that little stone house that you have shown us before.
I am so happy to hear that your beautiful photos will be included in the magazine!!!
hugs to you...

Sharli said...

How beautiful Julie Marie! Thank you for taking me on this delightful walk! I left for work this morning in the dark and got home in the dark tonight. It is a joy to see your photos and remember that it's autumn and beautiful outside! HUGS!

Mari said...

HELLO JULIE MARIE,

LOVE ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PIC'S YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US!! JUST BREATHTAKING :)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING MY VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY, I JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU LUCK :)

XOX~MARI

Sherry@ Ties2ThePast said...

Hi Julie Marie!
Enjoyed our walk together!
I'm sitting here with a sleepy pup on my lap, enjoying my first cup of coffee, looking at your lovely photos!
Thanks so much for sharing!
If you send me your address, I have a couple of t's with your name on them!!
♥'s
Sherry

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Thank you for taking us on your walk Julie... beautiful sights... cooler temps... gorgeous colors!

Hugs, Sherry

Mel said...

What a splendid walk, the colors are so pretty.
Most of our leaves have fallen to the ground already. As a matter of fact, the news is mentioning snow possible for next week... Yikes!
I found your blog, through our interest in barns. I have such respect for old barns, it just makes you stop, and think about all the work involved in raising barns, back in a day.
I love driving around and snapping photo's of the barns in our area, lots of them are falling down, so sad that more people don't realize what they are losing.
It was a pleasure walking with you, hope to see you in a visit to my blog.

Mel

Rose said...

beautiful photos. the colors in fall are fantastic rose