Monday, October 25, 2010

La Sorciere Rose...


Oh my goodness... it is happening to me again... last year, I was captured under some kind of a magical pink spell at Halloween... Moi... who loves black and orange... and bats and cats and witches hats... actually decorating with PINK pumpkins again!... oooh... my head feels a bit bloggy... oops!... I mean foggy...

I was all ready to dress as the purple lady who haunts the Rio Grande Depot for Halloween... then, this "spell" came over me... and look... Eeeek!... something (or someone???) is telling me to wear sparkly silver ballerina slippers instead of black witches boots... and a pretty Fleur de Lis necklace instead of the one with the skull on it... and vintage rhinestone earrings not spider ones this year... oh my!... and a petite black beaded French clutch bag to carry... what IS a witch to do???...

Hmmm... I must ponder all of these changes going through my mind... yes, and I must...


Which witch shall I be???... xoxo


16 comments:

  1. Ooooh....what a wonderful dilemma, Julie! I think you'd be perfectly stunning "witchever" one you choose!

    Have fun deciding, my friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck I could be having a nervous breakdown and I COULD EAT A CUPCAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Ok, that was really funny!!!
    You are such a surprise! We can always use a cupcake.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should be the French witch Julie Marie and if you do take a picture and share it with us!! :)
    hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO JULIE MARIE,

    I KNOW, I KNOW BE A GLAM WITCH :) WITH ALL THE PRETTY TRIMMINGS...LOL
    IS THAT SOME OF CELESTINA'S PUMPKINS I SPY :) HAVE A SAFE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

    XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those silver shoes!!!! Remind me of Cinderella's slippers, in a way :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! I like the sounds of the silver-slippered witch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I know "witch" ever you choose will be beautiful. I Love the pink idea, I am so fond of pink.
    I love the eat cupcake idea also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great imagination and clever wording you have. I just love the way you approach life. Thanks for keeping us all inspired. el

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but I definitely think you should eat the cupcake! It'll help you think better. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I vote for the sparkles and rhinestone witch!!! Can't wait to see which witch you will be!!! hugs~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  12. GO PINK! GO GIRLY! And by all means eat CAKE!

    Miss K has to wear glasses...she's scared about being teased. :( BAH! She's gonna look FAB!

    More soon!

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say go with the pink and sparkles! Love those gorgeous painted pumpkins, and the cupcakes sound wonderful!!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sweet friend,
    Thanks soo much for the kind words, and soo have missed sweet you .. LoVe all your pretty PiNk Halloween, and whatever witch you will be, YoU, my friend, will ALWAYS be Beautiful !! Go eat that cupcake girlie .. life is short ..
    Big hugs to you
    ~TeA~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did someone say cupcake from a pink witch? What spells will come forth? Ah, the spell of cupcakes are good, cupcakes are good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie, Love all your pinkness and decor. I think you should be a girly pink witch and I do believe you should eat cake.
    Have fun my friend.
    Big Hugs from Texas.
    Talk to you soon.
    Celestina MarieXOXO

    ReplyDelete