Sunday, October 24, 2010

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...


... much like tonight...the sky is an eerie bluish~black with just a hint of last eve's full moon casting a ghostly glow over the countryside surrounding my home... but I digress... I so want to tell you the tale of the Haunted Whaley House as I heard it for the first time on that dark, black night many years ago...again, a night so like this evening...the wind is beginning to howl, no, it is much more like a moan... I believe it is the wind... perhaps not... a chill runs up my spine just thinking about it...
The leaves are rustling about on my porch... I think it is the leaves... but wait, what was that shadow... my nerves are getting a little rattled tonight... perhaps I shall have a sip of something warm and something to eat and rest a spell... I shall need to regain my composure before I tell you the tale of the Haunted Whaley House... please do have something to eat and drink with me before you go... as we French sorcieres say...


... waaaahhhhhaaaaa.... xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You are too funny - bone appetite! I'll have to send you the story of my ghost encounter.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning dear friend....So what are you serving??

    Perhaps a witches brew of toasted snails mixed with hair of toad topped off with blood of the bat?? I know you are a vegetarian.....but I don't know what a vegetarian witch would serve(O:(O:(O:.

    I'll be right over for my little treat with you!!

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall take mine with a little bit of honey~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOO To YOU Julie Marie,
    You are a funny one indeed! 'My Grama's Soul' has me wanting a little taste of a yummy Witches Brew.
    You must be having so much fun this week, I love Halloween so much.
    I hope you are doing well and feeling no discomfort anymore.
    xx
    Bunny
    I read your post below and you are so kind. Animals need our love and support just as much as humans!! As we are all God's creatures.

    ReplyDelete