Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello dearies... do come in... if you dare...


Hello dearies... it's that mystical, magical time of year again... a witch's delight!... and fright I might add... hee hee hee...


You have arrived at just the perfect time of night, as the witching hour is just beginning...

Yes, the sky is dark and eerie and the moon is full... what more could a "ghoul" hope for...

Julie Marie has donned her favorite hat once more... and we are ready to party... hope you have a "bewitching" time...

This witch looks sooo becoming in purple... (just not sure WHAT she is becoming???)...

Feel free to sit a "spell" and browse through some of my "classics"...

Would you care to know what your future holds... hee hee hee...

Settle down bats!... these are my friends who are here tonight...

May I offer you a cup of my magic elixir I just brewed???...

I drink them strictly for medicinal purposes, of course...

Looks like this "ghoul" has had a few too many nips of my elixir already...

Care for some yummy treats from the menu... I concocted them myself... hee hee hee...

Do have just one more "sip" of my elixir...just to ward off those sudden chills you just got... but... Beware!... it is quite potent!...

Oooh, you need to leave so soon?... you say you feel sort of woozy and strange???...

Sorry my pretties... you know the rules... now you must spend the night... in the basement... if you dare... see you in the morning... maybe...hee hee hee hee hee!... xoxo



19 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Very, very fun, ghoul~friend! You really know how to celebrate Halloween and if I know you, there is lots more to come!! ;-D

XO,
Jane

Ana said...

Oh Julie Marie,
I love, love, love it...I was looking forward to your Halloween inspired posts. They are always the cutest. Oh, but sorry, I won't be spending the night in your basement...I'm a bit of a scardy cat and I don't think I would make it through the night...:-O But thank you for asking. Have a magical day my friend.

Hugs and Kisses,

♥Ana

Mari said...

HELLO JULIE MARIE,

WHAT A BEWITCHING POST :) LOVE ALL OF YOUR WITCHY POO'S TOO CUTE :) I JUST LOVE YOUR WITCH HAT VERY PRETTY, THANKS FOR JOINING IN ON MY FIRST GIVEAWAY, HERE'S WISHING YOU LUCK :)

XOX~MARI

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

you create the greatest posts- it's like an adventure!
great pickssss I ammm gett ing
slee eppy...

Kqaren

Olive Cooper said...

You are something serious in that persona. ♥O

Kelly said...

I love the gypsy witch!!!!
Looks like you're enjoying yourself these days.... :D

Dawn said...

You are such a hoot! What would I do without your fun posts? Love all your great Halloween decor just perfect.I would stay in the basement, I might be searching for treasures though.

Zuzu said...

Night in the basement? You are so funny, Julie Marie!

And thank you for your sweet comment over at my blog - I figured that I really just needed to 'do all things in moderation', but I LOVE hearing what everyone else has to say. :)

Have a wonderful afternoon!
~ Zuzu

Amy Arnaz said...

Julie Marie~
I'm lovin' Frank and tappin' my toes. You sure do know how to have fun. xoxo Amy

My Grama's Soul said...

Oh dear friend....THIS IS SUCH A GREAT HALLOWEEN POST!!! Too clever......you have quite a stash of stuff for this particular holiday....I can tell it is one of your favorites.

This year is the first year ever I have bought anything halloween...I was inspired by your witch hat so I had to have one....I'll post about it soon...

Stay bewitching friend.

Jo

Tammy said...

I'm loving gypsy witch! Tammy

Mel said...

That's a good post, spooky too!

In the basement, for the night, can we bring friends??? LOL

I was always taught "The Buddy System."

Good night....

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Oh Julie Marie, what a fun (and scary) post. I wont be spending the night in your basement either, I'm also a scardy cat! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my White Wednesday post today and for your sweet comments! I would love for you to come to our studio and have coffee, but we would probably be better off in your basement, the way our studio looks right now, it's quite messy... the picture that I showed today was taken several month ago when we joined in on doing a post showing our studio's. Hopefully I'll get it cleaned back up soon... hugs~~~ Daphne

Kit said...

What a cute and scary post! Love it! You really do get into Halloween don't you? It is my favorite holiday too. So much fun! Kit

Sharli said...

Hilarious!!! How fun, Julie Marie! I love your post - very clever. Thanks!
Hugs!

A Vintage Chic said...

SO very fun, Julie! Loved it all--and you're such a beautifully elegant witch, my friend!

Thanks for the Halloween tale...

Julie

Jeni said...

Love the Halloween tour. You are such a great decorator and photographer.

p.s. Love that music playing too

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Julie Marie,
Oh what a creative and bewitching post full of seasonal fun. You always share such wonderful pics. Your ghoulish vignettes are deefrightful!! LOL

Also enjoyed to catch up with your gorgeous Fall days around Centerville. So inspiring and beautiful.

Great post on Fifi and her new book. Yes, she does look amazing. She is also so wonderful to write back. She wrote me when she heard I decorated my studio after her RC article a few years ago. It was very special of her. Kindness goes a long way!! She is a sweet lady.

I have to get her new book too.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will talk to you when I return.
Love to you.
Celestina Marie

Rose said...

so funny. you have talent, but do you fly? rose