Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ghouls Day Out...


Friday, October 1st is my sister Jill's birthday... time for another "Ghouls Day Out"!... This is me with my gorgeous sister Jill at her party last year... she is not only my sister, but my very best friend... always has been... always will be... traditions play a big role in our family, and we love to carry them on... so, Thursday, I will take the "ghouls" in our family... Jill, Liz, Filly, Ellie and me to our favorite Chinese restaurant, where they are always so sweet to us and help make the party even more fun...


Since we all love Autumn and Halloween, I always make things as festive as I can for the season... plus, I have to tease them some... this is Jill's bag of gifts... like our other traditions, some gifts are traditional too, so I am sure she already knows what some will be!...

Can't have a party without favors... some I buy, and some I make... I am not real crafty like so many of you ladies... (wait, I AM crafty, tee hee hee)... I just can't make crafts as well as most of you, but I have fun!... these are the favors I made for the "ghouls" and me... (I'll show you all what they are after the party!)...

My happiest times are those spent with my family... the "ghouls" and I always have so much fun... we laugh and giggle and be silly... and know that no matter what, we are all ALWAYS there for each other... see you Thursday "ghouls"!... xoxo



9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Happy Birthday to your dear sister. You ghouls are simply gorgeous. I love the pic. You sure are sisters in every way. You could be twins.
    Love your gift bag and favors. I know what's inside will be something special as only you can do. You make everything fun and your party on the 1st sounds like a day of memory making.

    Hope you are having a good weekend and hope to talk this week and catch up.
    Hugs and Blessings,
    XOXO Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO JULIE MARIE,,,,

    I LOVE THE WAY YOU DECORATED THE BAGS, AND THE FALL COLOR'S ARE BEAUTIFUL, HAVE A GREAT TIME AND I WISH YOUR BEAUTIFUL SISTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL LADIES :)

    HUGLETS~XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much Jill and you look alike! Both of you are beautiful, of course.

    Have a wonderful night out, ghouls!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I do envy that you have sisters. My "sisters" are all ones I've adopted as an adult - and to be truthful - they are some of the most wonderful people in the world! But, still, I was an only-lonely child and long for siblings. Even at my old age! LOL

    So - enjoy dear friend! I will be thinking of you with happiness and just a touch of green.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Sister has a wonderful birthday.
    I love the month of October. I was married in this month and so was our Son and his wife and he was also born in this month. So you can see why I love it. I like your blog and have become a follower.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful both of you are! Wow I wish I had your genes, you don't seem to age.
    Love the idea that you make gifts for your sister and I think they are so pretty, I love those fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...I wish I could come, too!

    You and your sissy look sooo much alike! Happy Birthday to her! The 1st is my Momma's b-day, too!

    Email me when you get Miss K's present! OK?

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Jane and the other that you two look very much alike. How blessed you are to have each other. Yes you are crafty! hugs♥olive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie, You and your sister look a lot a like ansd are both very pretty. Sounds like a lot of fun! Your bags you decorated are gorgeous what a wonderful day it will be!!! I wish your sister a happy birthday! Have a great weekend Sincerely, Jonny

    ReplyDelete