Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ooh la la !... Madeleine L'Amour...


Bonjour!... I am so excited to tell you all about a beautiful new shop that will be opening soon... right here in my little town of Centerville!... close enough for me to walk to!... (I shall, however, take my SUV most days, plenty of room for carrying home all of my tresors I plan on purchasing!)...Madeleine L'Amour is the dream creation of two dear friends of mine, Jeni and her mom Elaine...Jeni and Elaine have the most exquisite taste, as you can see in the little peek inside their boutique below... each time I have gone to Jeni or Elaine's homes, I feel like I am in a magical fairyland... everything is dreamy and romantic, with vintage and French touches everywhere... just like the tresors they will feature in their shop...


Besides having their shop in Centerville, they will also have an online boutique featuring the same gorgeous items... I am so happy it is all coming together for them, and can't wait for Madeleine to open... I hope you will visit their blog as they prepare to offer you the most exquisite gifts from around the world... please tell them Julie Marie sent you!...

I also want to say "Merci !" to Jeni and Elaine for the beautiful soft, cozy comfy throw they brought for me yesterday to snuggle in while I am recuperating... I love it ladies!... I wish you the very best on your exciting new venture!... xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Your friends' shop is truely magical. Everything looks so gorgeous and yummy. I think it takes special talent to be able to create and decorate like that. Lucky you that it's so close!!
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun for Jeni and Elaine!! I wish them much success and a wonderful time at their new store!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting time in their lives. I truly wish them the best of luck with their shop and online store. I will be sure to visit! Thanks, Julie Marie!!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending the very best wishes for Jeni and Elaine in their "love work direction". hope to see items on the internet. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie Marie, How wonderful to have such a beautiful shop opening near you.I will definitly have to visit there online shop everything looks gorgeous, wishing them lots of joy with there new adventures Sincerely,Jonny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing our shoppe with your friends.

    You are the sweetest!

    And thank you to your friends for all of their wishes.

    ReplyDelete