Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweet Eye Candy Creations... and Lucky 13...


I would love to have you meet Jennifer of Sweet Eye Candy Creations... Jennifer, or Jenn as she likes to be called, lives in Georgia and is the epitome of a beautiful Southern lady... I have followed her blog for some time now, and it is always filled with beautiful sugary~sweet creations, and wonderful photos of her family and friends in the South... she has an online shop, and also hosts some of the most enchanting events... she recently hosted "Petticoats and Parasols"... oooh, how I would have loved to attend!... the photo below is of pretty Jenn at that event... she graciously allowed me to use one of her photos... thanks Jenn!...

Not too long ago, she had a wonderful giveaway on her blog... I left my comment and saw that I was the 13th person to comment... she had stated she would use the random number generator to pick the lucky winner... 13 has always been my lucky number... I was born on a Friday, the 13th... ( I used to tell my mama it was her lucky day, tee hee hee!)... somehow I just KNEW it would come up number 13... don't ask me how, just one of those "feelings" one sometimes has... anyway, when she posted about the winner, she showed that the number generated was THIRTEEN!!! Wow! Out of 190 comments!!! I was jumping up and down with excitement!... Wait till you see what I received today... first, this darling "Sugar~filled Kit"... it is absolutely brimming over with yummy vintage goodies inside to create my own sweet eye~candy creations!...

Take a peek inside... darling little vintage cupcake toppers, vintage millinery flowers, crystals, vintage playing card and bridge tally,vintage rhinestones, the most adorable little bisque kewpie doll from the 40's stamped "Made in Japan" on the back...(click on the photo to enlarge and see all my treasures!)...

Also included was some yummy old~fashioned MaryJanes candy and some flirty girl lip shines... hmmm, it says "flirty girls don't kiss and tell"!...

Next are these adorable little lamb tags with vintage millinery flowers... and little bells hanging from them...

And I LOVE these tags with vintage images of Storeybook dolls all prettied up with ribbons, feathers and vintage rhinestones... how beautiful!...

Oooh, and my fairy~princess bunny!... is she the cutest thing you have ever seen??? Look at her beautiful tiara!... I love her!... and purple and pink are my very favorite colors!...

Then, this took my breath away!... this stunning dressform... Jenn made some of these for centerpieces at her Petticoats and Parasols event... it is so gorgeous and stands about 30 inches tall, with a beautiful petticoat, vintage millinery flower and pearls with a cameo around her neck... it is sooo pretty!...

Today I am feeling like it must be Christmas or my birthday!... and once again, 13 was my lucky number! ... I hope you will stop in and visit Jenn at her blog... please tell her Julie Marie sent you! Merci Jenn! I love everything! ... xoxo


12 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!

Hugs sweet friend.....

Jo

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! You super-uper lucky ducky girl! I'm over the moon happy for you! No one nicer could have won!

Yippee Skippee! Congrat my friend!

xoRebecca

Dawn said...

Oh how spectacular! I would be squealing if I won all that goodness also.
It is so adorable and romantic, and darn sweet.I know you will enjoy it all.
I am going to go check out that adorable lady.
Congrats sweetie, it couldn't happen to a nicer person

twinkleshabbystar said...

Julie Marie!!! I am SO happy you won sweet friend!!! It gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside knowing you love and appreciate all your pretties!!! I hope you enjoy everything....you deserve it!!! Hugs!! XOXO,Jenn
P.S. Thank you for all your kind lovely words. ;)

Mari said...

HELLO JULIE MARIE,

WOW WEE YOU LUCKY CHICA DEE YOU :)
CONGRATS ON YOUR FABULOUS WIN :) LOVE THE DRESS FROM WITH THE PETTI COAT!!!!

HUGS TO YOU SWEET BLOGGY FRIEND~XOX~MARI

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

wow is right! how sweet a collection of fab things- congrats!!
I agree, you deserve it!
Karen

Sandi said...

Congrats on your sweet win Julie Marie!! Beautiful goodies!!
Hugs~

Cola's Cottage said...

Wow,what a lucky lady you are! New treasures are always exciting and those are spectacular : )

Hugs ~ Nichole : )

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Julie,
Congrats on your win. What darling treasures you won from sweet Jenn.
Everything is perfect for a fun day of creating and the dress form is stunning.

So glad that 13 is your lucky number my friend.
Talk to you soon.
Hugs
XO Celestina Marie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Oh how sweet! I saw Lucky 13 was in your post when it came up and my heart just flew. Of course, you won with Lucky 13!! What beautiful items, Julie Marie. I love that little bunny, so precious, and that dress form is perfect for you. I will have to go check out her blog. Love the photo you shared, that chandelier and I think Jenn looks like Kimberly Williams-Paisley, don't you?
Thought of you this afternoon when I looked up and saw the gigantic Round Barn Farm here.
Have a fabulous weekend, Madame 13 chanceuse (hope that translates correctly... Lucky 13 Lady!).
ML~Tracoe

Rose said...

cong. on being a winner. enjoy, esp. the mary jane candy.

Jonny said...

Hi Julie! I can not believe what you won!I love that little tule skirt on a dress stand how cute is that- and Im in love with your Bunny- Gosh everything looks so wonderful Congratulations Sincerely, Jonny