Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tea time and thank~you's...


Today I was invited out for tea with Filly and Ellie... they had yummy cookies waiting and Irish Breakfast tea... they also had these sweet little gifts waiting for me... Tea Time magazine, one of my very favorites!... chocolate tea biscuits and a pretty little tea time note pad... we enjoyed lots of good tea, catching up on things, and had a beautiful time... thanks girls!... I love you!...


Liz left a little gift there for me as well... this pretty little purse charm from her recent trip to California... what could be better than a PINK purse pursecharm!... thanks to you too Liz, I love you too!...

And recently I was the lucky winner of "M's" giveaway at Tales from an OC Cottage... can you believe all these vintage treasures I won!...

Everything is so pretty, but I do believe my favorite is this gorgeous bone china rose brooch... look at the lovely detail in it... thank you so much "M"!...

I am so blessed with such a wonderful family and dear friends... and I so appreciate you all dropping by for a visit... xoxo


3 comments:

  1. HELLO....

    WOW!! CONGRATS ON YOUR FABULOUS WIN!!! SUCH BEAUTIFUL TREASURES, YOU LUCKY GAL :) LOVE THE SWEET BLING PINK PURSE!!!

    HUGS TO YOU SWEETIE~XOX~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie Marie,
    How dear to join friends for tea and visit. Always a favorite thing to do for me too and I also love Tea Time Magazine. They sure treated you special as you are loved by all.

    Gorgeous gifts to you in the giveaway. Love all the vintage as it will be right at home with you.

    Have a lovely day.
    Love you "a bushel and a peck"
    Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet and thoughtful girls. You have a wonderful family. Tell all the girls hello from me.

    ReplyDelete