Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nature's Beauty...


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"... to me, this is so true...


While on our Nature walk the other day, Jack stopped to pick this beautiful "flower" of Nature up off the ground for me... it is actually a flower of a weed gone to seed, (it's not a dandelion)... but to us it is beautiful... he held it out for me to photograph... then I carried it home...

When I took it out to my garden to get more photos, I noticed how beautiful the flowers looked behind it... so I meandered around my gardens, holding it over blooms here and there...

Pretty in Pink Roses...



Foxgloves...

Cosmos...

Petunias...

Weigela...

Delphiniums...

The Fairy Rose...


Columbine...

Snapdragons...

Wishing you a beautiful day... and hoping you take the time to notice the everyday beauty of Nature... xoxo



6 comments:

  1. Thanks to you I get to look at such beautiful pictures you share.
    I always enjoy your walks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JM....

    Beautiful my friend. I always love your gorgeous pictures of nature. God's handiwork.

    Much to be thankful for today.

    I hope your present from Miss K arrives today at your doorstep.

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julie Marie........You pics, as always, are so beautiful. I so love it that you are able to grow so many varieties of flowers in your garden and that you share them with us.

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I loved your comments to me, thank you so much! Your photography is amazing! I also love the simple natural things that God created. It far exceeds anything that we could ever make! I really enjoyed connecting with you. Please lets keep in touch! PS I'm only a plane ticket away! Love from the farm, Farmgirl Kelly Farmstead Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie Marie,
    I love the way you look at things, just beautiful! This would be a great White Wed post too, everything through those silky, billowy white puffs.

    Also... Gigi sends her regards and thanks you for noticing her photo!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete