Monday, May 31, 2010

Once upon a time ...


This is an older post, as I have nothing in my garden to show you right now!... It's still winter here in Centerville... I am linking to my friend Tracie's party Cottage Flora Thursdays at Fishtail Cottage...

"A Fairy's house stands in a wood,
Midst fairy trees and flowers,
Where daisies sing like little birds
Between the sun and showers,
And grasses whisper tiny things
About this world of ours.

Some day shall we try to find
This strange enchanted place?
Go hand in hand through flower~lit woods
Where living trees embrace... "
~Author unknown... xoxo







4 comments:

bunny, The Paris House said...

Oh Julie Marie, this is so lovely. In my mind I like to live like a little fairy in the enchanted forest. Its so magical there and safe!
I hope you are having a nice Memorial Day with your dear loved ones.
xoxo
Bunny
PS, I miss our sweet Amy at Bunny Rose, I see her on Facebook but I miss her blog!

Sandi said...

Hi Julie Marie,
I love fairies and this one is adorable. Love the poem too!!
Blessings~

Creative Carmelina said...

this is so sweet...i love the sculpture...everytime I see one like this it makes me want to grab my sketchbook and draw!

nice to meet you...i'm now following your sweet blog! love the pink background!

do come by and see me too when you've some idle hours on hand!

enjoy your monday!

ciao bella
creative carmelina

rose said...

just beautiful. rose