Hello, and welcome to my online flea~market! If you have not read my previous post, I hope you will take the time to do so... I am paring down on a number of things and offering them here on my blog at literally giveaway prices... all monies I receive, with the exception of shipping costs, will be donated by me to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust... which I am passionate about, and which you can read about in the prior post or click on the link above or under "Favorite Friends" on my sidebar... I am describing these items the best I can, and due to them being one of a kind and my low, low prices, I am making all of these sales final... please email me with any questions, and also with regard to shipping costs. Prices listed are before shipping costs. I will gladly combine all of your items into one shipment to save on costs... if you are interested in purchasing anything, please send me an email at email@example.com... I will mark each item sold as they are purchased... you may pay by check or Paypal... I will send an invoice to you if you choose to pay with Paypal... So, grab a cup of coffee and browse through these little vintage finds... I hope there is something you like... and don't forget... these little orphaned animals need help, and I so want to be the one to make a difference... don't you?... Merci! PS Please include the item number when you email me!... Also, please note once again, all prices are before shipping has been added... I will ship priority mail and determine exact cost by weight and destination...
1. Vintage Arras pattern benedict plate, silverplated footed compote approx 4 1/2 " high by approx 5 3/4" across. $5.50
2. Vintage jewelry box, excellent condition. Approx 7 1/2" by 5 1/2"...
Green satin lining...sorry, no key. $7.50 SOLD !
3. Beautiful vintage porcelain vase, bottom reads "Shafer 23K Gold Guaranteed". Approx 5 3/4 inches by 5 inches... several places on rim where gold has worn off. Heavy. $5.00 SOLD !
4. Vintage Maurice California Pottery bowl filled with 7 vintage spools of crochet thread, tied with silk ribbon and lace. Bowl measures approx 8 inches. $10.00 SOLD!
5. Vintage cherub vase, light staining in bottom from years of holding flowers in water. Approx 4 3/4 " high by 4" wide. I.W. Rice and Co. Made in Japan foil sticker on bottom. $5.50 SOLD !
6. Large Italian tole compote. Measures approx 6" high by approx 8" across. $10.00 SOLD !
7. Petite Italian tole compote. Approx 4" high by 5 1/4 " wide. $7.50
8. Three spools of vintage mercerized crochet thread, one spool has old original F.W. Woolworth Co. price sticker on it of 25 cents. $4.00 for all three SOLD !
9. Vintage mirrored vanity tray. Measures approx 13" long by approx 8" wide. Felt on bottom with protective feet. $7.50 SOLD !
10. Vintage covered plate, perhaps a butter dish. Glass dish with silver embossed cover, unsure what cover is made from. $5.00 SOLD!
11. Vintage black velvet trinket or jewelry box. Red velvet inside. Measures approx 4" wide by approx 1 3/4" high. $4.50. SOLD!
12. Pretty vintage pink floral Viceroy China Japan teacup. $4.50. SOLD !
13. Vintage spool with lace. Unsure of age of lace as it was on it when I bought it and I have never taken it off. Approx 7". $7.50 SOLD!
14. Vintage lustre ware ceramic floral plaque, has a vintage pearl earring added to it. Measures approx 4 1/2" by 3 1/2". $5.00 SOLD!
15. Vintage rose teacups, set of four. Bottoms marked RC Nippon Toki Kaisha. $8.00 set of four. SOLD!
16. Vintage Imperial Rose plates, set of three. Japan. Plates measure approx 7 3/4". $7.00 set of three. SOLD !
17. Vintage single plate (matches cups above) RC Nippon Toki Kaisha. $4.00 SOLD !
18. Pretty vintage rose plate, no markings. Gold trim around edges. Measures approx 9". $5.00 SOLD !
19. Vintage handpainted "Made in Japan" scenic plate. Measures approx 8 1/2". $7.50 SOLD !
20. Vintage Lefton creamer set. (Lefton foil sticker on bottom). Creamer measures approx 3", dish approx 5" wide. $5.00 SOLD !
21. Two cute vintage ceramic kitties from the 50's... one was a pepper shaker, the other one is stamped "Japan" on bottom. $5.00 for set SOLD !
22. Vintage porcelain cherubs~angels trinket box. Measures approx 4 1/2" by 2". Really pretty! $5.00 SOLD !
23. Vintage wooden spool with lace. Measures approx 9". Unsure how old lace is. $7.50 SOLD!
24. Vintage frame with collage. Vintage piece of quilt, vintage piece of doily, vintage postcard and small piece of jewelry. Measures approx 7 1/4" by 5 1/2". $7.50 SOLD !
25. Vintage set of two rice bowls and one vintage oriental teacup. One ricebowl marked Japan, one marked Made in Japan. $5.00 set of three SOLD!
26. Vintage footed dish and plate. Footed dish marked Hand Painted Japan. Matching plate marked Handpainted Nippon. $10.00 set SOLD!
27. Vintage white linen gloves... I have a fairly small hand and these do not fit me. Probably belonged to a child. Perfect condition. $5.00 SOLD!
28. Single vintage blue hand~crocheted glove. $3.00 SOLD!
29. Set of two vintage Greek Goddess and Cherub wall plaques from the early '60s. Plastic. Made in the USA. Measures approx 16 1/2' by approx 5 1/4". $5.50 set of two. SOLD!
30. Set of two vintage floral wall plaques. Made in Italy. Measure approx 10" by 6 1/2". $7.50 set of two. SOLD!
31. Vintage shawl. Not sure what material is made of, possibly nylon, with embroidered flowers front and back. Loose fitting size. $5.00 SOLD !
35. Vintage handpainted Lefton china plate with pale pink roses. Measures approx 10". $5.00 SOLD !
36. Really shabby original oil painting of roses on canvas... PLEASE note this is extra shabby on edges, however roses look intact. Measures approx 8" by 10". $5.00 SOLD!
37. Old photograph, don't have a clue who they are. Measures approx 7 1/4" by 5 1/4". $5.00 SOLD!
39. Set of two vintage original French fashion ads. Not sure what they are called. Frames are a bit tacky, I was going to re~frame pictures but decided I have nowhere to put them. My loss is your gain, these vintage French pieces of ephemera are striking! Frames measure 8" by 12", pictures themselves measure approx 7 3/4" by 4 1/4". $15.00 set of two. SOLD!