Friday, March 26, 2010

My, how quickly these bunnies multiplied ! ...

It all started out with this one little white bunny... I brought her home from the crafts store, unadorned and looking quite lonely... I knew she was hoping she would get fufu'd up for Easter... so into my crafts room and my stash of pretties... then... Voila!... little white bunny looks so cute!... so of course, I had to go get her sisters... first cream bunny... a touch of my magic wand... and cream bunny was ready for Easter!...

Brown bunny wanted to play too, so she was soon dressed in frills as well...

We were all having sooo much fun, next thing I knew, there were three more cream bunnies, all dolled up!...

In a short time, I went from one white bunny to six bunnies... silk ribbons and lace in their hare (get it? ... hare??? tee hee hee!)... and carrying a little bouquet of flowers and a carrot, of course... this was too much fun... tomorrow I will go back to the crafts store for more bunnies... I want to give everyone in my family one!...

It's true... bunnies really DO multiply fast!... xoxo





16 comments:

  1. So adorable, Julie! What a creative girl you are--and so kind-hearted to provide a home for all those sweet little bunnies!

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How simply cute & adorable those sweet little bunnies are )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bunnies are just so precious, Julie Marie! How sweet of you to make one for everyone in the family. But I know you are loving it!

    Have a happy weekend! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better watch out, Julie! You'll wake up tomorrow overrun by bunnies!!!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little furry gifts will make "somebunny" feel special. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie Marie,
    Just adorable, and are they EvEr sweet !! Don't leave them alone for too long, or you will end up with a few more .. hahaha .. Your Easter pretties are so sweet, and I LoVe how you made them all Easter pretty !! you have a wonderful week-end my friend ~
    hgus ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Julie Marie,
    Your bunnies are sweet and precious as can be! You dolled them up so beautifully. They are now in their Easter finest. I know how those little creatures can multiply, too. I hope you have a happy weekend full of sunshine, sweet friend! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable collection of bunnies. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie Marie, it has been a long time since I have visited your blog. I have missed all your sweet postings. Coming to visit here is so calming and peaceful. It is like stopping to "smell the roses". I am always in such a hurry, I forget.

    Thank you for stopping in to say hi on my blog. Your kindness is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie Marie! They look adorable! You know what they say when you have two little bunnies, more on the way!!
    Take Care!
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, these are too cute for words!! I love the sweet little details you have added to them :):) So precious! They look so cute all grouped together too!! Bunnies are the best :)
    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable - I love how they multiplied into such a happy, little family!
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Julie Marie!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julie Marie, first I have to tell you how much I LOVE the photo of the sheep and steer laying together in the field.
    I love how you dressed your bunnies in their Easter best. They are darling and I KNOW your family is gonna LOVE these sweet things.
    I hope that you are having a beautiful Spring day there in your part of Utah. It's lovely here today, but the past two days were sooo
    windy!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Julie Marie,
    I'm loving your adorable bunnies... they are all so precious.
    love
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute little bunnies! Lovely gift for your family members.
    Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so very cute! After seeing your bunnies, today I put out my collection of bunnies and got the house all ready for Easter. I can't believe it is just next Sunday. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete