Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Don't play "Koi" with me...let me take your picture...


I went to visit my friend Sue the other day to chat and look at her lovely gardens...Beyond this beautiful Clematis~covered arbor is a serene spot... a peaceful pond she and her husband Les have created...



The prettiest Koi call this soothing spot "home"...she has many pond plants and lily~pads they like to hide under...I wanted to just sit there and relax all day, watching them swim around...

Several came to the surface to say "hello" to me... and let me take their picture...

Once again I must say, I love ALL God's creatures...

4 comments:

  1. How pretty , had no idea Sue has a serene pond at her home, how enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely eye candy! Sue and Les have a beautiful garden and pond. Thanks for sharing sweet friend and I love all of God's crations too!

    xoxo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend some time relaxing. I have always wanted a pond, but I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen with us renting. Enjoyed your post!

    Have a Nice Day-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clamatis, amazing pond. What an enjoyable way to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete