Sunday, June 28, 2009

Birdhouses for sale... bird not included...

I have so many favorite places I love to visit... down the road a piece from my home is one of them... A wonderful man makes birdhouses in his backyard and sells them out front of his home.. I have bought many of mine from him through the years... Strolling through his gardens with him is such a delight! Every adorable little abode is full in the Spring... Today as I passed by there, his sweet peas were so gorgeous spilling over his fence, I knew I must stop and take a picture...

I was not the only one admiring the sweet peas today...

Apparently one of my little feathered~friends wanted to say hello to me, and landed on top of this one just as I clicked my camera...

I walked over to take a photo of this one that sits in the owner's yard year~round and my little sparrow friend followed me ... (the little squirrel is a garden ornament, the bird is real...) Isn't that just "tweet"...

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I am a birdhouse lover too. I haven't put any in my new yard though, but I need to find the right one and do it. Your birdy friend made the picture so perfect.

Jeni said...

Well, I must stop and get a bird house. With full occupancy in all of mine I could certainly use another one. That is "tweet" . . . love that clever girl.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Cindy and Jeni, you would both love the birdhouses this man makes and sells! They are priced very reasonable and I love to buy things made locally!

Brenda @Just a Bed of Roses said...

Our birdhouses fill up with bees and their nests so we have to cover up the holes.

This post is so YOU!